"WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BUZZ, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BUZZ!!" -Phish

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Slight Note About This Blog (and N&R)

Just yesterday I started work at a major retail corporation (we will leave it nameless because it doesn't matter). I will continue try to post up new articles ASAP because I like hearing dissenting and/or coinciding opinions. However, instead of a daily post as the routine I have started, it might become every other day or so. Also, most stuff will probably be posted between 9 PM-12 AM eastern standard time. I'm working on something right now and I would have posted it tonight, but it was rushed and not worthy of publication right now. Since I have tomorrow off, I will try and do a double tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

Congrats on starting the new gig! I just started one too (only for 6 weeks tho) that's gonna totally screw up my blogging routine. :(

8/04/2005 5:42 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks. although i hate wearing pants and dress shirts in 90+ degree weather, but it certainly beats wearing a uniform. i'm considered temp. until Nov, then i'm a full-time part-timer. i want to see if i can bring my laptop in and blog during break.

8/04/2005 9:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home