"WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BUZZ, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BUZZ!!" -Phish

Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Great 1-3

Today, the greatest quarterback in NFL history was enshrined into the hall of fame today. No it's not Steve Young, it is Dan 'The Man' Marino. He was the reason I became a Miami Dolphins fan. No record of his (other than most TD passes in a season) will ever be touched, EVER. Now there is a new reason for me to go back to Canton, OH. It was only appropriate to save the best for last in the ceremony today. The way the fans reacted to his speech was great. Dan's close was brilliant, with the slightly high pass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

You're a Miami Dolphins fan? I'll try to forgive you.

Go Skins!

8/08/2005 12:07 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

it's funny that my dad and his friends are jets fans, beak and the rest of my mom's side are giants fans, and i am the lone dolphin fan. big sibling rivalry.

8/08/2005 9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home